In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, IWM has planned to protect the health of our colleagues, clients and communities; whilst maintaining a responsive and excellent service.
Following Government advice, virtually all our colleagues will be working from home. This will reduce the availability for site surveys but we can help our clients remotely via email, telephone or Whatsapp
Later this week we will be stepping down from site works temporarily
If you have suspected Invasive species please email or WhatsApp us pictures & we can consult electronically
Our business continuity plan minimises the risks of disruption as the situation unfolds and includes the following steps:
- Office reception and staff direct dial numbers are forwarded to mobile phones;
- Telephone and web conferencing is used instead of face-to-face meetings where required
- Immediate self-isolation if anyone shows symptoms or is exposed to the virus;
- In the event of a colleague becoming unwell their work will be covered by fellow team members to ensure project continuity;
- Essential field surveys and site inspections continue if travelling and site working is possible within social distancing guidance and if the site environment has been assessed as having a low risk of cross-infection;
We continue to review Government and PHE guidance and will update our approach as advice changes.
Or you can email us:
Further information is displayed on our website https://invasiveweedmanagement.co/